The Plane of Colorex

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Zürich? Isn't that Switzerland? Or is there also a town in Germany called Zürich?

What exactly does Ausland mean? Google translate says "foreign countries"... I don't get it...

Ausland is any country but Germany, basically. It that context it means that the address this parcel is shipped to is not within this country and the guy called colorex is going to get it but not in this country, colorex is in a foreign country.

Sorry yeah Zürich of course is on Switzerland but I am still revising for history and there talks about Zürich being one of the biggest market points of Europe and interpreted it being in Germany falsely :D.
Well today it still is as you can see cause your parcel is there :D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
OK.

UPDATE: New info:

Fri 11.11.2011 18:34
Arrival at border point of origin country
CH-8010 Zürich 1

Fri 11.11.2011 18:36
Departure from border point of origin country
CH-8010 Zürich 1

Anyone tell me what these mean?

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
OH, BTW I found this on the HK Forums:

Swiss Post currently is the only shipping method for Air Mail that can ship LiPos.
If your order does not consist of Lipo and you choose Air Mail (Registered or Standard), the order will be ship via HK Post.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
I think it means your package is on the back of a Donkey or St. Bernard and is somewhere crossing the Alps ;)

ananas1301

Well for me in Germany I cant see the status.
The problem is that I didn´t order it in speedpost so there isn´t any possibility to track the parcel, or is there?

Airwolf

OK.

UPDATE: New info:

Fri 11.11.2011 18:34
Arrival at border point of origin country
CH-8010 Zürich 1

Fri 11.11.2011 18:36
Departure from border point of origin country
CH-8010 Zürich 1

Anyone tell me what these mean?

For me it means I'll get my package in a week or so - for you... probably that it's being shipped to your country, which is on another contient so - probably a week and few additional days (depending on how the postal service in your country is working).

Last edited:

ananas1301

It is most likely to be on another central point where many international parcel get to.

Then it goes to specifically your place.

That is what would make sense for me, when thinking of what a postage company would do.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
New info!

Sorry guys, I get so excited when I get info from my shipping...

transit.jpg

EDIT: Anas, take good care of my package.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Kinda off topic, but I decided it should be mentioned here.

I bought a wide angle lens form el cheapo ebay.com , I got it yesterday. Total shipping time was 24 days through Hong Kong post.
The lens is plastic, not the best, but it was only $1 after all.

The tracking number for my HobbyKing order has not shown anything new since last Monday. (Nov 14)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
:: AN EXCITING UPDATE ::

Finally! My first HobbyKing shipment showed some signs of life through the tracking service. It has successfully arrived into my country!

After three weeks and four days of floating around in obscure post offices around the globe, the package has arrived to it's Final Destination.

Swiss Post Tracking:

updateuio.jpg

Ecuadorian Tracking:

updateuio2.jpg

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
YAAAY! Yet another update! Not on Swiss post tracking, but on local post tracking.

excitement.jpg

"Item insertado en una Saca Domestica" means it has been sorted and put in a bag. I suppose that bag will go to my local post office...

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
I am always using the cheapest possible postage/freight and that normally results in waiting for a free space in an air carrier after all more expensive frieghts are picked. The only waiting for me seems to be HongKong airport. If the package contains LiPo then the package will be sent to Switzerland and from there with a land carrier. In your case there will be another air freight waiting for an empty space for your package.
I hope that you will get the parts in just a few days now, and that your radio equipment will be working fine.

ananas1301

Well, thats a development to the good thing!
Looks like you´ll get it in a few days. At least you got the tracking ID with it otherwise you might have freaked out since you don´t know where your package is at all.
When I ordered my stuff from HK it took exactly 14 days and that was pretty much the average of any guy in Germany that has ever received an air parcel from HK.
Hope youf finally get it rather sooner then later.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thanks, guys. I'll ask at the post office if they can tell when it'll arrive. They might know how long it usually takes for stuff to arrive after being sorted.

My crystals arrive the 3rd and if all goes well I'll have them within a week :)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
:: YAAAAAAAY ::

I went to the PO at 9 AM, still nothing. they told me to come tomorrow. But...

When I came home 5 hr later (had more stuff to do too) I checked with my local tracking service, the package arrived at the local post office at 11 AM. I'm going to run all the way down to there!

Finally.jpg

finally2-1.jpg

Unfortunately, my camera's SD card just broke, (won't format) so I'll have to do the unboxing with my cellphone. Bad pics.

Expect more tonight!​

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
UPDATE: Fixed my SD card by formatting it with the camera. Windows would give me an error while formatting.

Expect nice pics tonight!