The Power Pack H Drought

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
I was wondering what I could use my FT Twin Sparrow electromics in, and was surprised by the lack of power pack H aircraft. So, I decided to build a BF-110 in the future. Come on FT and the community, I want to see your power pack H designs 🙂
1589323407522.jpg

1589323500719.jpg

https://store.flitetest.com/flite-test-power-pack-h-micro-twin-flt-3019/p739874

Hondo76251

Legendary member
What's an H, 1106? Let's see, got a few in that category:

The pusher hawkeye with an 1108:
20200512_221109.jpg

The "Lidl Blackbird" with twin 1106's:
20200512_221141.jpg

It's a little beat up at the moment... lol

The dart with 1106's:
20200512_221211.jpg

And the hawkeye twin with 1103's

20200512_221235.jpg

All sub 250 grams with FPV....

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
I don't know why, but all that exposed wiring electronics bugs me.

i understand but for me speed, simplicity, and effectiveness is more important than looks. especially when considering the size of these planes, covering wires adds weight. i have a room full of pretty planes i can fly but often i find my favs end up being the hair-brainded, sketched this on a piece of paper, then built it airplanes. i've had these motors for a long time and never got them to work, so not only was this a culmination on learning how to set up the system properly, but also a proof positive of a brand new designed airplane to test said advancements. all for less than $1. cant beat that with a stick. :LOL:

just my $.02,

me :cool:

Snelson5254

I guess I'm a little late, but I've got something in the works... its just a CAD model right now but hopefully it will be done before summer's over. The idea is that it will be 3D printed from LW-PLA, which is about half the density of regular PLA filament. The whole thing should be pretty light, probably around 250 grams. Wing loading will be low though, so it should make a decent trainer.
Twin Raven.JPG

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Well it seems Power Pack H is discontinued along with the Dart, so I guess it's up to the community to make Power Pack H ish planes, although I can't find the board for power pack H (all the other ones are still on sale)