The reason I did not to fly today

aiidanwings

Changed prop from 11x7 to 10x10 then strapped camera and transmitter to the wing.. then didn't check c.g... then used the barn roof as a develocitating device. Good times!

MrGravey

Wind used to be the reason I didn't fly. Then I started building the FT swappables. Now I'll fly in any wind I can get that plane up at all in. The Wonder (if you haven't noticed I love that plane!) handles wind very well for me. Its a little faster one way than the other, but time in the air is time in the air.

Today's reason is three fold. Its raining, I'm packing for a move, and all my planes need repair I don't have time for. My uncle wacked my Night Wonder, my Blender still needs landing gear, and my Twist 3D 480 is still ARF.

A good buddy and fellow FT lover will be taking his first balsa plane out for the first time today if the weather gets right long enough to make that possible however.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Well I threw caution to the Wind literally today and took a (multiwii, 1st outside flight) quad out into it. Amazingly enough I did not crash it but it was certainly a handful to keep oriented and in one place.

Thurmond

aiidanwings

This weekend i have a reason not to fly (so much as usual myself). I am enjoying the professional flyers in 3 World Cup events and one event for smaller planes. Here are some of the Pictures http://ripamfk.com/bilder/wc13/WC2013.htm

This is a very interesting plane:
130628-07_zpsbe549c1c.jpg

I am curious to know more about it.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
This is a very interesting plane:
I am curious to know more about it.
F1B competition plane. You can probaly get a "naked one" for 1000 dollars. Then you will probably need some decades to learn how to fly it... The class is also called Wakefield.

jhitesma

Some guy in the desert
Mentor
I got to sleep in. For once my toddler didn't wake me up before I woke up myself and I didn't wake up as early as I normally do.

So when I did finally wake up at 8 I thought about trying to sneak in some flying...but it was already 95 out and I figured the chances of me making it back without my planes falling apart on the ride home was slim to none and passed even though there was no wind.

Something tells me I need to make some non hot glue planes if I'm going to fly through the summer....

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I got a battery on my tricopter, just hovering around, back and forth, didn't do any circuit flying as it's too small where I flew.

I got my trainer Tx trimmed out nicely, so I can fly my Bixler with someone else on the controls. Even got the flaps (which actually are spoilerons) working properly which I couldn't manage to do before.

aiidanwings

Note to self; the orange props are in the front!

Luckily a friend had an extension cord and a rock long enough to reach its perch.

DAZ

Couldn't fly out side because of the rain but I did manage to trim the gains and limits of my new quad in the carport :)