The reason I did not to fly today

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
WUNIDS_map

Johan

How about: the only part of "my tricopter" that has arrived so far is the micro USB adapter for future FPV with the GoPro... :eek:

Johan

Well, I'm in the same 'boat' I've got some electronics coming in from HK and a frame from the US, both have left their country of origin, but no sign of them yet here in the Netherlands :(
But i read it takes some days to clear customs etc ...

aiidanwings

Balancing new props, charging batteries, mounting new wheels, fabricating a new fire wall, trying to find a missing prop nut, extending battery wires, reprogramming an ESC, rebinding an older quad... got dark before I realised.. haven't eaten yet...

baronbernie

My soldering station finally got here and put it together. Pluged it in and waited for it to get hot. Waited and waited and waited no red light went on. Found out that you have to turn it on for it to work!

Fishbonez

My soldering station finally got here and put it together. Pluged it in and waited for it to get hot. Waited and waited and waited no red light went on. Found out that you have to turn it on for it to work!
Now thats just plane funny...LOL how many times have I done that.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
you mean you have to plug it in *and* turn it on?!?!?

BB, you're in good company!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
I am trying to work the 13 Original Colonies Special Event Stations on my Ham Radio.

Thurmond

Johan

Well, still because of the status of the parts I ordered :( :

Flight frame: june 29th: "Processed through USPS Sort Facility" No word since then

Lipo charger + spare ESC: july 4th: "Arrived at its destination country" Local post carrier and customs deny that

ESC's, receiver, other stuff: july 11th: "Handover to Airline"

Motors: july 13th: "Arrived at its destination country" unfortunately the WRONG destination country

Sort of takes the fun out of it :)

Johan

Now guess what:

The package that had arrived in the wrong country just turned up on my doorstep... Accompanied by the package that was untraceable yesterday ("Sir, If it is in the country, or at the customs office we'd know")...

The wonders of Track & Trace :)

Much happier now than yesterday

aiidanwings

Now guess what:

The package that had arrived in the wrong country just turned up on my doorstep... Accompanied by the package that was untraceable yesterday ("Sir, If it is in the country, or at the customs office we'd know")...

The wonders of Track & Trace :)

Much happier now than yesterday

UPS once left a note on my door stating that they couldn't deliver my package because they couldn't find my address...