• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Second Part of my Journey - The Diary

mayan

I hate when this happens :(. I went to the field right after dropping the kids off at school, and started setting up. On my crap check one aileron servo started heating up and I was forced to rip off it’s wire to protect everything else. I didn’t have a spare servo on hand because I with the most stupidity decided not to take a spare.

I was forced to go home and fix the wing there and so I did. Just about to leave the house I messaged a friend and had him tag a long promising that I wasn’t going for long and was just going to check the swappable tail mod. The tail mod held up in flight although the joint seems to have weakened will need to check that when I have a moment. Here is the crap video my friend took.

All in all I am happy with the results and want to do a check with the SpiTTT tail some time soon. I also want to finish building the TTT wing and nose section as well.

Enjoy the video, more later...

mayan

Just take the aileron stick to either the left or right side and correct to the other once the roll is 2/3 done with.
One comment though with the airfoil of this wing the TT wing you must also apply a bit of down elevator when inverted to counter the down lift that you will be getting. Hope you understood :)...