The Second Part of my Journey - The Diary

mayan

Legendary member
Ok so I have decided to join @FoamyDM 's challenge the FTFC20 - Build-Ruary (Build Challenge). I kinda took the challenge full force and jumped over my belt, hope to hold off the challenge I took :). Here is a link to my submit. The progess thread will be opened on the day the challenge starts the 1st of Feburary 2020. Till then I have decided to make a handfull of hand cut speed build kits, which by the rules is allowed, and should make this interesting, because one of the things I hate about building is cutting out the pieces. Wonder what will happen when I have a lot of speed build kits to build :)?!

Last edited:

mayan

Legendary member
Ok so I have decided to join @FoamyDM 's challenge the FTFC20 - Build-Ruary (Build Challenge). I kinda took the challenge full force and jumped over my belt, hope to hold off the challenge I took :). Here is a link to my submit. The progess thread will be opened on the day the challenge starts the 1st of Feburary 2020. Till then I have decided to make a handfull of hand cut speed build kits, which by the rules is allowed, and should make this interesting, because one of the things I hate about building is cutting out the pieces. Wonder what will happen when I have a lot of speed build kits to build :)?!
Here is a linkfor you to be able to track my progress with the FTFC20 Buil Ruary Challenge, enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...tH7m19iGaFME7-9wTcGQ4F2BKo4xL9b6V3gBe/pubhtml

mayan

Legendary member
You better stock up on glue :)
I actually need more FB as well and that is after buying 20 sheets.
3918A97C-7472-4700-996A-5D1759D7C639.jpeg

mayan

Legendary member
Yesterday at work I did some more prepping for the FTFC20 Build Ruary. I soldered connections for two 70mm EDFs, 2 ESCs 60A & 80A, and two big motors that can each carry a load of 2kg. I think I just went big :unsure:. I also managed to completely cut out the pieces for the Charlie.

Last edited:

Wildthing

Legendary member