The simulator screen shots thread

glydr

How many letters do we ge
Here is a thread for the screen shots.

Hit 'print screen' while flying your chosen simulator, 'paste' the image in an image program (e.g. MS Paint), save as and post it in this thread.

Hover a DA150 powered bipe indoors, land your heli on that boat at Lagos Rocks (Phoenix) or just prove that you can fly under the bridge at Stockholm (also Phoenix).

Some examples...

4site.jpg
Foamy in danger of getting wet.

trex600 and bmw.jpg
BMW in danger of getting scratched!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Ohh wow those are great pictures. When I started looking at the picture, I thought :"oh my god, where was that shot?" and thought it is a real picture and not of a simulator.

Nice pictures. I have just the cable between the DX6i and the PC missing to be able to fly simulators :(

glydr

How many letters do we ge
Bump with a pic.

How about you take a shot of your plane parked on some interesting piece of scenery:

castle picnic.jpg

I tried to hover the tail into the bin, but unfortunately it wasn't modelled!

ananas1301

I thought thats a real picture again because I did look at the name of this topic!

Amazing quality and nice scenery!

RCD

Here are a few screen shots i have!:cool:

Attachments

• ScreenShot1299548594.jpg
    ScreenShot1299548594.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 38
  • ScreenShot1303068106.jpg
    ScreenShot1303068106.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 30
  • ScreenShot1303160581.jpg
    ScreenShot1303160581.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 31
  • ScreenShot1303176377.jpg
    ScreenShot1303176377.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 40

RCD

Those cars in the 2nd pic look so real!
Here is a thread for the screen shots.

Hit 'print screen' while flying your chosen simulator, 'paste' the image in an image program (e.g. MS Paint), save as and post it in this thread.

Hover a DA150 powered bipe indoors, land your heli on that boat at Lagos Rocks (Phoenix) or just prove that you can fly under the bridge at Stockholm (also Phoenix).

Some examples...

View attachment 1576
Foamy in danger of getting wet.

View attachment 1577
BMW in danger of getting scratched!

ananas1301

Yeah, but I don't think there's absolutely no electronic stabilization system involved...

Exactly! You can hover a plane with a puller but you I can´t imagine hovering with a "thruster". It would be like wanting to hover a rocket. It won´t be stable or controllable because the thrust direction won´t be controlled (Unless you use thrust vectoring + lots of gyros which we don´t want in this case) With a F3P plane the trust going downwards passes the whole frame and the wing and the vertical/horizontal stabs and they give you the stabilitly needed. So you have air passing them quickly. Wherelese with a jet like jet there won´t be any air going fast near the wing or the stabs. All the thrust is coming down the bottom of the plane in a uncontrolled direction.

ananas1301

Told you guys! Without using thrust vectoring or other forms of stabilsation it won´t work.

RCD Yeah I always find it impressive especially with jets!