The Slofly28 and Superslo28 Free Plans

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
Hey Robert, welcome to the forum and thanks for putting your PDF plans on the fourm! I'm thinking your SuperSlo28 is right up my Alley!

tallflyer

Mentor
I am having some of the Superslo28 kits Laser cut I will be putting together a few basic starter kits so stay tuned they will be for sale for members of the New Flite Test Forum only. Who knows I might even send one to Josh and Josh to build and fly! if they want too.

saleem

I am having some of the Superslo28 kits Laser cut I will be putting together a few basic starter kits so stay tuned they will be for sale for members of the New Flite Test Forum only. Who knows I might even send one to Josh and Josh to build and fly! if they want too.
1 am interested in purchasing super slow28 kit. please let me know when available

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
How can I download the plans
Looks like this guy is still active. his last you tube post was a few days ago. There is also a video showing he has a web page up as well as some videos for modding his slo series planes.

Maybe look at the video announcing the web page and go there to see if he has a store or a place for the plans.