The Talespin Tavern -all things off topic

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
attacks.jpg

Bricks

Master member
When covering fuselage i like to start on the bottom that way my seams are facing downward and less noticeable. If it`s an IC less chance of fuel getting into the seam.

skymaster

Elite member
Dia de los muertos Day of the dead
Today is a sad day. Today we remember the little angels that didn't have the chance to grow up.
but we keep dose few smiles that they gave us in our memory's. on this nobember 1st . tomorrow and for as long as i live. i will welcome my mom , dad , brother, and my tree sisters to my heart and table. I will always remember their smiling faces and lalughs. I MISS THEM.
JOSE
BEATRIZ
LIliA
MARTA
MARY
SERGIO

Do you miss any one?

Off-topic jes

Elite member
Dia de los muertos Day of the dead
Today is a sad day. Today we remember the little angels that didn't have the chance to grow up.
but we keep dose few smiles that they gave us in our memory's. on this nobember 1st . tomorrow and for as long as i live. i will welcome my mom , dad , brother, and my tree sisters to my heart and table. I will always remember their smiling faces and lalughs. I MISS THEM.
JOSE
BEATRIZ
LIliA
MARTA
MARY
SERGIO

Do you miss any one?
I’m so sorry for your losses friend and I do miss my brother who passed away two weeks ago due to cancer at only 14 years old my parents are having a hard time but we’re doing OK I hope you have a good day.

skymaster

Elite member
I’m so sorry for your losses friend and I do miss my brother who passed away two weeks ago due to cancer at only 14 years old my parents are having a hard time but we’re doing OK I hope you have a good day.
I am sorry for your loss. What was his name?