THIS CRAZY WEATHER!!!

MountianFlyingWV

User of Gorilla Glue
Ok guys i keep having weather problems! I make skis for my planes ok. THEN THE DAG ON SNOW MELTS! Then i make floats. THEN THE DAG ON POND FREEZES! I break my floats in a crash and then repair them because its warming up. THEN THE DAG ON POND FREEZES AGAIN!!!
the weather kinda hates my guts this year i guess :p

p.s. does the weather seem to hate you guys to?

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Oh Never.:rolleyes:
I have 65mph winds and a blizzard here. I can't fly, I can't ski, so I'm merrily doing Precalc and 12 other subjects all day, then SDA's and SAT practice at night. Life's good!:mad:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I have a couple of hours of sunlight every day, but I am sitting in an air-conditioned office making architectural drawings. And if I want to go and fly, I need someone to drive me to my flying spot. I don't have the day off I need!

I went to the post office, but the box was sent in my friends name. So probably no unboxing and possibly no build log... I hope I can convince him to wait for me and my camera to build his planes.

bmsweb

Site Moderator
It looks like a perfect morning here in Melbourne Australia! May even get to see my son fly his TekSumo with its new HoryzonHd Camera on it . . mind you we will have to put on sunscreen :p

earthsciteach

Schools were closed Monday due to snow, sleet and freezing rain. Tuesday had a high temp of 61 degrees F, today was 63. Flood watch in effect until tomorrow, then the temp drops, again. Very bizarro!

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Well it looked like the perfect morning, no wind etc. By the time we got to the flying field the wind picked up, my son managed to get his flight in, got home and the weather has turned and its storming now!! Uploading flight video to youtube now :D

lonewolf7717

Well it looked like the perfect morning, no wind etc. By the time we got to the flying field the wind picked up, my son managed to get his flight in, got home and the weather has turned and its storming now!! Uploading flight video to youtube now :D
I assume this is to be some more of the new horyzon v3 footage....flight footage perhaps? Wow man I don't know how you edit and upload vids the same day....I will sometimes mull over video edits for weeks and still up with a finished product that needs work.

Last edited:

bmsweb

Site Moderator
I assume this is to be some more of the new horyzon v3 footage....flight footage perhaps?

Its our summer holidays here hence why I have some time on my hands. Mind you I haven't flown myself for some time now (3 weeks I think). Yes Thomas got to fly his TekSumo with the HoryzonHD V3 and man did he have a blast with it!! Video should be up in about 60min :)

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Weather seems to have settled but Thomas is really hoping to squeeze in a flight again tomorrow, so fingers crossed he get the opportunity . . and this time he give me a go too. For all you guys in the cold at the moment, this was Thomas' flight this morning :)

MountianFlyingWV

User of Gorilla Glue
at my place the weather just went from 61 degrees ferenheit to 24 degrees in less than 4 hours.....crazy thing been happening this year :confused:

bmsweb

Site Moderator
at my place the weather just went from 61 degrees ferenheit to 24 degrees in less than 4 hours.....crazy thing been happening this year :confused:

It cold here and its summer! If I took video today, it would look nothing like my son's TekSumo video taken yesterday . .looks like the middle of winter. Strange weather no two ways about it