This is how we find epic spots FPV freestyle VLOG

raymonkroeze

Once again we went searching for new spots! This time we found 4 epic new spots in the middle of a forest! I made a short VLOG of the day!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow I went out to fly and almost missed this video. it was already down to the 3rd to last post on the third available page. Nice spots. Id kill for a spot like the last one where there are open areas between the threes to get my MetallDanny on under that cool canopy. Sadly everything here has 3 to 8 feet of scrub brush growing under it. That or is a total swamp.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Oh I am sure there are but getting there when all you have available to get there is shoe leather express makes it that much harder. It would be far easier if I could find people that actually fly but like I said before so far I have only met two people locally interested in drones since I have been flying.

I can not tell you how many times I found what looked to be a cool spot to fly on Google maps that when I got there was not what it looked like from space hehe.

I don't do any social media which is probably why as well. Keep telling myself to bite the bullet and get on Facebook..

raymonkroeze

I think you really should go on facebook. I don't really like facebook that much. But since facebook I've met a lot of new people! And there are some nice groups too. Like the Rotorriot group!