This is my first flight! My aunt's dog joined in

megabotz

TWO DOLLARS!
Fun video, glad the dog didn't get your quad.

Wobble during quick descent due to props trying to spin through turbulent air. Not much adjustment you can do for that.

You would be rich with that kind of land anywhere near where I live! I wants!

megabotz

megabotz

TWO DOLLARS!
Forgot to add an important detail. Wobble due to turbulence can only be overcome by pitching or rolling out of the column of turbulent air. As long as you are descending through air you have already displaced with downward thrust, you will continue to wobble.

megabotz

BOT Bob

Thanks! im gonna try that today. :)

Forgot to add an important detail. Wobble due to turbulence can only be overcome by pitching or rolling out of the column of turbulent air. As long as you are descending through air you have already displaced with downward thrust, you will continue to wobble.

megabotz

Ok so all i have to do is pitch or roll down, let off the throttle and it will wobble less? Thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to try that today, probably will have another flight video :D!

BOT Bob

The land isnt mine XD

Forgot to address your comment on "my" land! It's actually my Grandpa's land and he has owned it for a long time. My next flight video will be at my house. His property is amazing for flying when the corn is not growing anymore. So much land to fly, still testing the limits of my FPV system so i'm a little scared to venture farther into the fields!:D