• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kdobson83

Anyone miss the old episodes? The old intro? The old music? Not to down play what FliteTest is doing nowadays but I miss the golden age of FliteTest. To me, the episodes felt more like shows than just videos. The music screamed FliteTest and gave it a special feel, the intro made the videos feel, well, like a show.

My idea is to make a series, multiple episodes like the begginer series, that bring back what FliteTest used to be. Do a collaboration with Peter and David, more episodes featuring bomb drops, rocket planes, speed tests, challenges. And while I love the new designs, throw in some simpler builds, redo some of the older builds like the Spitfire and Old Fogey to incorporate the newer build teqniques.

Chuppster

Yeah, they were doing great, then they added the vlog, then they got rid of the normal episodes and now most things are bloggy. I hope that we get the old FliteTest back.

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
The Vlog/Blog style videos are fun but I do agree I miss the style of the earlier stuff they were putting up. More series for beginners, updates on new technologies emerging would be great.
And even though my chance of getting to Edgewater Park is pretty minimal I would love to see some more progress videos on it.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I thought it would be nice to do spoofs off of old episodes, for example a remake of the Wildcat episode using 10 year olds acting as if they were preteen Josh's and flying a UMX Widlcat instead of the larger and saying most of the same things with perhaps a few extras.

Maybe you should submit a storyboard and script for this idea. I thinl that would be cool. Look back at the episode spoof Chad Kappers son did years ago called "bite test". That would be the perfect example I would think.