Thumbs up !

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
I was reaming a new proppeller with a X-acto knife and suddenly it slipped and cut my thumb from the nail to the root of the finger !!

when i reached the chunky part of the finger it stuck deep into the flesh ! guess ill need to take some time off hitch hiking !!

dedao.jpg

acessing the damage; the nail saved my finger from a nastier injury ... it still gives me chills through the spine when i remember the feeling of the X-acto cutting my flesh ... OUCH !

lesson learned; i need to buy a Reamer !

Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I was reaming a new proppeller with a X-acto knife and suddenly it slipped and cut my thumb from the nail to the root of the finger !!

when i reached the chunky part of the finger it stuck deep into the flesh ! guess ill need to take some time off hitch hiking !!

View attachment 5927

acessing the damage; the nail saved my finger from a nastier injury ... it still gives me chills through the spine when i remember the feeling of the X-acto cutting my flesh ... OUCH !

lesson learned; i need to buy a Reamer !

How in the world did you do that? For me the lesson would be: never cut towards you.

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
i have no clue how on earth this thing happened: I was doing circular movements to open the propeller and the tip slipped straight into my thumb ....

2 stitches to remember the episode :p