Tigger Twin (Cruiser)

Just wanted to share my design idea for the Cruiser. What a great flying design. Josh B. is such a genius.

IMG_5131.png

IMG_5130.png
IMG_5133.png

The video of the maiden is not filmed too close up. Ended with a landing with 1/2 an elevator though which was exciting. I think I had a weak spot in the H stab, and it was fluttering like a kite and the elevator ripped in half. Waiting on carbon fiber strips to make the repair. Let me know what you think. Tigger Twin Maiden

Last edited:

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
The video of the maiden is not filmed too close up. Ended with a landing with 1/2 an elevator though which was exciting. I think I had a weak spot in the H stab, and it was fluttering like a kite and the elevator ripped in half. Waiting on carbon fiber strips to make the repair. Let me know what you think. Tigger Twin Maiden
That was a great video! You can't expect to capture the details of the build in a flight video. That's why we take pictures. ;) It looked like it flew wonderfully! That was one heck of a big, lazy loop!

Very enjoyable vid. You should be able to post the youtube link directly here in the forum, though. So it doesn't show as a link, but an embedded video. More people deserve to see that! :)

That was a great video! You can't expect to capture the details of the build in a flight video. That's why we take pictures. ;) It looked like it flew wonderfully! That was one heck of a big, lazy loop!

Very enjoyable vid. You should be able to post the youtube link directly here in the forum, though. So it doesn't show as a link, but an embedded video. More people deserve to see that! :)
Thanks Buzz. I figured out how to post the media. I'm a bit slow and old if you couldn't tell. ;)