Help! Timber and DXe binding trouble

BrandenP

Any idea how to unlink the throttle and flaps? Every time I increase the throttle the flaps go down more. I have linking cables for both the phone app and computer program for the DXe but I don't really know what to look for to solve the problem to assign the flaps to just a switch.

whackflyer

Master member
I don’t have any firsthand experience with the Spek transmitter programming app, but my suggestion would be to go into the mixes menu and make sure there are no active mixes. Good luck!!! Vaughn

Bricks

Master member
If you go to Horizon hobby they have pre set ups for your DXE and Timber that you can just download to your transmitter. I use Spektrum but have know idea how the DXE programs, DX series I could be allover it with help.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
If you go to Horizon hobby they have pre set ups for your DXE and Timber that you can just download to your transmitter. I use Spektrum but have know idea how the DXE programs, DX series I could be allover it with help.

There's a specific SPM file that you can download from Spektrum for the Timber. I would try that...

I didn't think that the DxE was 5-6 channel capable, but it sounds like it might be if it has that functionality! Let me know if you have success; flying with the flaps down will cause the plane to stall out fairly quick, but you can put that plane down almost on a dime with them. :)