Tiny Santa (Tiny Whoop) Delivers Candy Canes

Bama3Dr

Amazon and UPS drone delivery services have nothing on Tiny Santa. The carrying capacity is MUCH less though;).

Merry Christmas!

- Dustin

Last edited:

Bama3Dr

Thanks! It’s the Tiny Whoop Racer from www.tinywhoop.com. Just the regular size Inductrix. It handled the weight much better than I expected it to. I could definitely tell the extra weight was there, but it was still completely controllable.

- Dustin

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thats pretty cool you get to fly your quad at work. Even better when it serves a purpose of spreading joy. I like the hat. makes it look like a cyclops cyborg santa is flying. (I am partial to the Borg)

Hehe just rewatched and noticed the bottle of rum or bourbon hiding behind the card next to the Mountain Dew can the guy in the baseball hats office.

Last edited:

Bama3Dr

Thats pretty cool you get to fly your quad at work. Even better when it serves a purpose of spreading joy. I like the hat. makes it look like a cyclops cyborg santa is flying. (I am partial to the Borg)

Hehe just rewatched and noticed the bottle of rum or bourbon hiding behind the card next to the Mountain Dew can the guy in the baseball hats office.

Actually, I snuck Tiny Santa in and didn't tell anyone because I wanted to get the surprise reaction when it flew up to them the first time. My office is pretty laid back though. I've flown it once there before a while back and everyone is generally cool about it. I try not to make it a habit though because I don't want to wear out the welcome:D. I did have several people say how cute it was with the tiny Santa hat.

That's funny about the bottle! I probably watched that part of the video 20 times while editing and never noticed it. It was probably either a gift one of our suppliers brought in or a gift for someone we do work for. We get lots of stuff like that floating in and out this time of year.

-Dustin