• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tiny trainer derivative

bracesport

Legendary member
finally, something to be proud of!

sadly, I broke a prop on each crash landing so I only managed two flights - nevertheless, I would have to say these were my best flights ever including some dogfighting with some angry seagulls, and @buzzbomb, a proper loop the loop!

with both crashes, I think I got mixed up with my lefts and rights!

Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 6.40.52 PM.png

Last edited:

mayan

Legendary member
finally, something to be proud of!

sadly, I broke a prop on each crash landing so I only managed two flights - nevertheless, I would have to say these were my best flights ever including some dogfighting with some angry seagulls, and @buzzbomb, a proper loop the loop!

with both crashes, I think I got mixed up with my lefts and rights!

View attachment 132827
Wow great job buddy, keep up the job work. Love the video too :).

bracesport

Legendary member
@mayan - thanks - I think my rates are too high on the TT, so it's time to programme those dual rates - I should look at the FT setup recommendations, but I suspect it is mostly my elevator settings as it flips on a dime - I also realised the TT flys quite nicely hands off!

mayan

Legendary member
@mayan - thanks - I think my rates are too high on the TT, so it's time to programme those dual rates - I should look at the FT setup recommendations, but I suspect it is mostly my elevator settings as it flips on a dime - I also realised the TT flys quite nicely hands off!
True on the hands off if it trimmed correctly :).

bracesport

Legendary member
I had an outing with Uncle Kri today, and sadly he put his TT straight up and straight down with destructive results - I missed it with the camera, but in my video, you can see the damage - we had a comedy of errors today including my mid-air wing break that only allowed me one flight!

Last edited:

mayan

Legendary member
I had an outing with Uncle Kri today, and sadly he put his TT straight up and straight down with destructive results - I missed it with the camera, but in my video, you can see the damage - we had a comedy of errors today including my mid-air wing break that only allowed me one flight!

Beautiful flying man!