Tiny trainer derivative

bracesport

Legendary member
finally, something to be proud of!

sadly, I broke a prop on each crash landing so I only managed two flights - nevertheless, I would have to say these were my best flights ever including some dogfighting with some angry seagulls, and @buzzbomb, a proper loop the loop!

with both crashes, I think I got mixed up with my lefts and rights!

Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 6.40.52 PM.png

Last edited:

mayan

Legendary member
finally, something to be proud of!

sadly, I broke a prop on each crash landing so I only managed two flights - nevertheless, I would have to say these were my best flights ever including some dogfighting with some angry seagulls, and @buzzbomb, a proper loop the loop!

with both crashes, I think I got mixed up with my lefts and rights!

View attachment 132827
Wow great job buddy, keep up the job work. Love the video too :).

bracesport

Legendary member
@mayan - thanks - I think my rates are too high on the TT, so it's time to programme those dual rates - I should look at the FT setup recommendations, but I suspect it is mostly my elevator settings as it flips on a dime - I also realised the TT flys quite nicely hands off!

mayan

Legendary member
@mayan - thanks - I think my rates are too high on the TT, so it's time to programme those dual rates - I should look at the FT setup recommendations, but I suspect it is mostly my elevator settings as it flips on a dime - I also realised the TT flys quite nicely hands off!
True on the hands off if it trimmed correctly :).

bracesport

Legendary member
took a bit of nose damage on the last outing - glued her up this morning ready to throw off a slope with the DLG!

bracesport

Legendary member
I had an outing with Uncle Kri today, and sadly he put his TT straight up and straight down with destructive results - I missed it with the camera, but in my video, you can see the damage - we had a comedy of errors today including my mid-air wing break that only allowed me one flight!

Last edited:

mayan

Legendary member
I had an outing with Uncle Kri today, and sadly he put his TT straight up and straight down with destructive results - I missed it with the camera, but in my video, you can see the damage - we had a comedy of errors today including my mid-air wing break that only allowed me one flight!

Beautiful flying man!