Tiny Whoop SE TX16S Headache

Hirobonut

Who here cant point me in the right direction? I recently purchased a Tiny Whoop SE from flite fest and im trying to connect on my Radiomaster TX16S. I have set an arm switch on the TX for channel 5 and a mode switch on channel 6. For the life of me.... i cant get it to arm. Please help. I have tried looking for documentation online to no avail.

Hirobonut

SOLVED> For those that may have the same issue, i had 2. I found these issues by downloading EMUFLIGHT. First problem was that my arm switch didnt have enough throw, i made it like 300 percent. 2nd issue was my throttle wouldnt quite go to zero. It was hovering around 1010 instead of 1000-1007.

Last edited:

Tench745

Master member
SOLVED> For those that may have the same issue, i had 2. I found these issues by downloading EMUFLIGHT. First problem was that my arm switch didnt have enough throw, i made it like 300 percent. 2nd issue was my throttle wouldnt quite go to zero. It was hovering around 1010 instead of 1000-1007.
Obviously you can adjust for these problems in emuflight, but out of curiosity, have you calibrated your gimbals on the radio yet?
From what I understand hall-effect gimbals tend to go out of calibration over time.

Bricks

Master member
Those changes could of been made right in the radio. With weather changes I end up recalibrating my TX16s about every other month

nymtber

When you calibrate your radio, DO NOT push the sticks hard to the limits, just move them to a soft stop and that is all. This helps ensure proper calibration! I learned this from Joshua Bardwell's videos.