Tip Of The Spear

Wildthing

Legendary member
I know i know, I see the light now. Your wisdom will not be forgotten. I am so much more able to make better component choices with this thing. Built a thrust stand, got a scale. All set up
Next is to get a thrust stand (more money) but then you can test everything to see what actual performance you will get especially with propellers , they vary so much in performance and efficiency it is nuts. I have a box full of props I won't use. :)

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
@BATTLEAXE - that Goblin is a winner and the detail you observe while flying is awesome - we could all stand to pay closer attention during our flights. For me, I need to spend more time on trimming as it really does pay a dividend.
The mixing and trimming in the beginning takes out the variables and guess work later. Every crash would be "If i only had the right trim for the speed, or those rates were to high" Plus I just like playing with that stuff

Next is to get a thrust stand (more money) but then you can test everything to see what actual performance you will get especially with propellers , they vary so much in performance and efficiency it is nuts. I have a box full of props I won't use. :)
One step at a time man. I could mock up my own thrust stand with the scale