toilet paper drop

mach1 rc

Master member
You think too much of yourself.And definitely ask too many questions. This was a search for drawings of a toilet paper drop. I've got a mother and wife to play 20 questions with.
This is going to be used on our local flying club grounds.You drop the TP and try to cut it as it falls. A fun thing you know. You guys with the drones are the ones that are hurting the RC scene.
You are are as young as you feel pal. 73 is young with the right mind set.TRULY SORRY I ASKED. I was thinking there would be some cool guys on here.
That was rude😉

mach1 rc

Master member
Your comments sir are unwarranted. A drawing. A drawing. A simple set of hand drawn drwgs. would have been sufficient. Anything else is unwarranted. I've watched a lot of Josh's videos.Bought some planes from him. I thought he would have a better forum going than this. Go ahead fill up with your soap box tripe. This was a one time search for me. I believe your tripe writing is what you live for. Put on whatever you want.God forbid it being a drawing of a TP drop because I won't see it .I'm gone
If I was you I would log out and start over. You kind of made a bad name for yourself now.