Toledo, OH

Vlad

Uber Noob
Figured I would try to find another Flite Test fan in the area. Also would help to have someone who knows what they are doing to help me along the way.

BEEAH

Figured I would try to find another Flite Test fan in the area. Also would help to have someone who knows what they are doing to help me along the way.

I'm about 25 minutes north of Toledo right up I75 and am just starting out as well. I have been lightly searching for a local ish gathering of people flying anything myself. I have Flite Test's Electrohub ordered with electronics and am waiting on boxes to hit my doorstep.

Pezboy60

Hey, I'm a newbie as well and always looking for people to learn from and share ideas. I work in Toledo but live in Genoa. Just built my first swapable (Mustang) and my daughter and I went to Flight Fest. It was an absolute blast. My daughter and I built a Delta and in attempting to maiden it for her made about every mistake I could, but it was a great learning experience.

"That's not flying, that's just falling with style."

— Woody, from the 1996 movie Toy Story, regarding Buzz Lightyear.

Last edited:

Vlad

Uber Noob
We should find a place and time to fly together. It sounds like it would be a blast.

PFCooper

same area?

hi my name is cooper i noticed that you said your 25 mile north of toledo well so am i. i live rite out side of flat rock and i am looking for someone in my area to fly with. i am really new to this hobby but im addicted already. if you would like to contact me please feel free/ pcooper280@gmail.com or 7344302317.

BEEAH

hi my name is cooper i noticed that you said your 25 mile north of toledo well so am i. i live rite out side of flat rock and i am looking for someone in my area to fly with. i am really new to this hobby but im addicted already. if you would like to contact me please feel free/ pcooper280@gmail.com or 7344302317.

Name is Tony and am in Rockwood. Sent you a PM as well. We will all have to plan on getting together one of these days and get some flights in. Be fun to get a SE Michigan/Toledo group together.

Noob

I am in Tecumseh MI just outside of Adrian MI. About 45 min. from Toledo. Count me in and you can always touch base with me although I have only been flying for about 2 years now.

BEEAH

I just put 3 batteries through my quad with the Fatshark goggles on and its amazing. The fist thing that really threw me off was the sound. I hear the sound to the left of me and I would adjust based on audio. Had to break that habbit quick. FPV is amazing though , holy ballz! It really changes things. My hands are frozen.

Johnw

I see it has been a while since someone in Toledo has posted. Anyone active in the area?
Three of us from the Toledo Flying Tigers RC Club attended Horizon Fest 2018 and met Josh Bixler and his team learning about Flight Test .com and are excited to incorporate FT into our community out reach. I think the first thing we will do is build a few of the Slice pizza box planes for combat sessions to get the membership hooked and back to basics. We have grown to a bunch of guys with $3,000 airplanes worrying about them and lost sight of the fun side. Some of us want to do more in our community outreach efforts than our once a year open house.

It would be great to meet people already familiar with FT build techniques or want to get involved.