Tonight will be a very long night

skymaster

Elite member
Today is a very sad and hard day, as i only have a few hours to spend with my buddy maxxx. he has fallen ill and we must let him go, as he seem's to be in pain and we cannot bear to see him this way. he has an infection in his bladder and something else in there. i can not even give him a bath because when we touch him he screams in pain it's so frustrating not being able to do anything . so we decided to let him go. Love your pets

Bo123

Elite member
Today is a very sad and hard day, as i only have a few hours to spend with my buddy maxxx. he has fallen ill and we must let him go, as he seem's to be in pain and we cannot bear to see him this way. he has an infection in his bladder and something else in there. i can not even give him a bath because when we touch him he screams in pain it's so frustrating not being able to do anything . so we decided to let him go. Love your pets
I am so sorry for your loss. Must be very hard for you. Best wishes.

MaxTheFliteFreak

My heart goes out to you as I know all too well what you are doing through.
ummm...
dd0.png

Seriously though, sorry for your loss.

skymaster

Elite member
So my buddy is at peace and without pain as for the rest of us, in our home we come in and still expect him to be there. I tell my kids the day we went to the vet. you could hardly tell he was ill. when they sent us in to the room to wait he started walking in the room he would come to me cuddle on my leg as i could not lift him up and put him on my lap. he would look at me like he knew. maxxx passed on 11/22/2022 at the age of 14 years.

Attachments

• DSC02313.JPG
    DSC02313.JPG
    827.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC02314.JPG
    DSC02314.JPG
    824.6 KB · Views: 0