Toothpick Quad

Bricks

Master member
I am not a big quad guy have a couple of freestyle 250`s and couple of Tiny Whoops but am really thinking about a Toothpick quad. I would really like to have it all setup, tuning and such is not a strong suit for me as I do not do very much of it, I would like it to be compatible with Spektrum. I could probably do a build but I do not want to do that as I said earlier I suck at tuning. What would the super quad guys on here suggest.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
You asking about mass produced or home built and set up? Im not up on pre builts as I do my own but Id be willing to do a build and set up for you if you supply parts depending where you are and that whole shipping long distances thing. I had to dump all my saved winter build cash getting this computer back to functional so I wont be doing any building of my own.

Bricks

Master member
WOW what a great offer depending if I find any prebuilt that I like I may just take you up on your offer. If I take you up on this I would just send you cash and you can order what ever you need, just be easier on both of us. :love: :love: :love:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
You talking about a kit type build? Or a mass produced prebuilt? If its a kit I could build it and tune it and all that.. if its a pre built its better you get it and I walk you thru tuning over skype.

As for cash It would be better you order and pay for the parts. Then just have them delivered to me then after I get it all done I mail it to you.

This is my last build which is a 3 inch 4s.

20200528_025856.jpg

With the tpu mount and axii stubby on back with 4s 850mah pack its 253.6 grams. I dont fly far from me so I tend to run dipoles on my little quads which works fine for 50 to 200 mw as needed. If I trim the tpu mount and shorten battery leads on my packs I can get it under 250g. On a 3s pack its well below the 250g if that is any concern.

I have it set up to have one mode to fly like a tiny whoop and even on 4s its super smooth and controllable. Next mode is a race mode where pitch is really low and roll is aggressive so it turns on a dime even at full throttle. the last mode is tuned for free style where it is really smooth at stick centers but will twist fast enough full deflection to skew your eye balls for a second hehe.

Ill be doing a full thread on the build here soon now I have my computer sorted out and fucntional.