Help! transmitter and receiver connection

stuffguy9000

I'm having trouble getting my motors to respond to the actions on my transmitter. On Baseflight, which i am using, i can see the actions of my transmitter through the receiver tab. However, when i disconnect my fight controller from my computer, the motors and speed controllers do not respond to my actions. I am using a naze32 rev6 and a flysky iA6b receiver with a flysky i6x transmitter. I connected to the receiver with the ppm output, so just a ground, 5v and one signal wire. does anyone know how i could fix this?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Is it not arming or do they spin but you get no changes from the stick inputs?
Oh and did you set up an arm switch or are you doing stick arming?

Corsair714

I'm having trouble getting my motors to respond to the actions on my transmitter. On Baseflight, which i am using, i can see the actions of my transmitter through the receiver tab. However, when i disconnect my fight controller from my computer, the motors and speed controllers do not respond to my actions. I am using a naze32 rev6 and a flysky iA6b receiver with a flysky i6x transmitter. I connected to the receiver with the ppm output, so just a ground, 5v and one signal wire. does anyone know how i could fix this?
I've had a similar issue before and what caused it was that though the stick inputs showed up in the receiver tab they did not go above 2000 and below 1000 so the quad wouldn't arm. You may be having a different problem though. Also make sure you have your PID loop frequency set correctly. That can also mess with stuff sometimes. And one more thing is the esc firmware make sure you have that properly setup.