Transmitter not showing in betaflight

Phin G

Elite member
Hey, I have taken a bit of time of flying quads after I made a stupid mistake. long story short I accidently deleted the mode which was a pain to set up in betaflight. The problem is that the receiver tabs do not respond to the inputs of the transmitter/the tabs dont move. I am running the DarwinFPV 79 quad with a F4 mini fc stack. I know that it is wired correctly as before deleting it it worked perfectly. I have tried everything that i have thought of but still no input. I am using a Turnigy evo paired with FS-A8s receiver. I think that it is properly bound as it shows a solid red light whenever I turn the transmitter on. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
PhinG
IMG_6265.jpg IMG_6266.jpg IMG_6264.jpg
#

Edit (20/2/2022): I have rebooted the Fc and I flashed the stack and it seems to have worked!

Last edited:

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Hey, I have taken a bit of time of flying quads after I made a stupid mistake. long story short I accidently deleted the mode which was a pain to set up in betaflight. The problem is that the receiver tabs do not respond to the inputs of the transmitter/the tabs dont move. I am running the DarwinFPV 79 quad with a F4 mini fc stack. I know that it is wired correctly as before deleting it it worked perfectly. I have tried everything that i have thought of but still no input. I am using a Turnigy evo paired with FS-A8s receiver. I think that it is properly bound as it shows a solid red light whenever I turn the transmitter on. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
PhinG
View attachment 219429 View attachment 219430 View attachment 219431
@PsyBorg