Transmitter problems (Turnigy 9x)

raiyan2412

Hello,

I just bought a new Turnigy 9x radio and I'm having some problems with it. This is my first computerized radio so I am very new to this. I have a bixler 1.0 and I am trying to set it up on acro mode but for some reason my motor is not spinning. It shows on the display option in the settings menu that my throttle stick responds to movements but I can't get my motor to work. I tried the throttle calibration method but it was of no help. How can I fix this? Please help. :(

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
first thing to check you have good battery and everything is connected properly

In particular is if the motor is plugged into the correct/expected channel on the receiver. You could try plugging servo there temporarily and see if it moves when you move the throttle to check you are getting a signal from the TX on that channel.

If the signal is getting through to receiver on the Throttle channel then the problem may be with the ESC. Usueally they make some noises when thy power up. The manual should tell you what the noises mean. If there are no noises then the ESC may not be getting power. A volt meter is useful for checking that.

Anyway a few things to check. I don't have a bixler so I can't tell you exactly what to expect if it's working properly.

defhermit

I have a turnigy 9x that I got just recently. One thing I've noticed is that all the model save slots are defaulted to "mode 1" stick controls. so, I have to quick flip that over to mode 2 every time I set up a new plane.

Grauwulf

Check your transmitter mode matches your transmitter (mode 1/2) and that your channel order matches your receiver, e.g. TAER for Spektrum.

raiyan2412

Thank you. I checked everything. Tried with a servo and it worked fine. Then i connected it back to the motor ans suddenly surprisingly worked. However there's a constant beeping noise from my radio. Is that a programing problem or is the battery voltage low?

raiyan2412

Thanks guys. It's solved. I was having the issue on mode 2 right after i switched it from heli mode to acro mode. I still don't know what was wrong. I just plugged a servo to the throttle channel and it worked. When i switched it back, the motor started working again.