transmitter/receiver

putang

I bought a mz-12 PRO 12 Channel 2.4GHz HoTT Transmitter with the falcon 12 from graupner USA . Is the falcon 12 the only receiver that can be used with this transmitter. and if not what's a good receiver to purchase . for a second helicopter

Crow929

Is the MZ-12 PRO really a 12 channel transmitter? Graupner seems to double the number on their naming of everything, usually it would mean it's only a 6 channel. Their website does say 12 channel, I just don't understand why the naming isn't consistent.
You should be able to connect any of Graupner's 2.4 GHz receivers with that transmitter, but if you're looking for helicopter specific ones then you could look at the GR-18 AIR. This is a 9 channel receiver (but it will work with a 6 or 12 channel radio). The only benefit here would be the dual antenna set-up that can help with better range and greater connection reliability.
Hope that helped some.

putang

Is the MZ-12 PRO really a 12 channel transmitter? Graupner seems to double the number on their naming of everything, usually it would mean it's only a 6 channel. Their website does say 12 channel, I just don't understand why the naming isn't consistent.
You should be able to connect any of Graupner's 2.4 GHz receivers with that transmitter, but if you're looking for helicopter specific ones then you could look at the GR-18 AIR. This is a 9 channel receiver (but it will work with a 6 or 12 channel radio). The only benefit here would be the dual antenna set-up that can help with better range and greater connection reliability.
Hope that helped some.
hey thanks for the heads up . this gr-18air is a Graupner model by the first 2 designation letters [gr] . if so then we had a falling out . so I will look for another model . thank you