Transmitter?

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Flysky FSI6 is good, it can do differential thrust but it uses up nearly all the mixes available so doing that and flaperons together is tricky. You can also use preprogrammed mixers that go in the wires from receiver to servos to do extra mixes so it’s limited number of mixes is less of a problem. You can make it 10 channels as well.
If you want unlimited mixes you need OpenTX, the Jumper T12 Pro is the best sub $100 open TX radio but it’s more complex to learn OpenTX than simpler radios like the Flysky.
You are correct that using the mixes available in a FlySky 1A6 for differential thrust can use the all of the three mixes available in the radio transmitter BUT you can extend or preserve the mix capability by using an external "V" tail mixer to do the differential thrust mix external to the transmitter.
It takes a little of extra thought and a more precise failsafe setup but with the use of the "V" tail mixer you leave the three mixes for use on other things such as flaperons or mixing elevator into flap operation and the like.

What works for me!

Have fun!

Bricks

Master member
Why not just buy a transmitter that will do what you want with out all the peripherals to make something work that it was not designed to do.

As everyone probably knows I am a Spektrum guy there service is above all others even if you are not the original owner. I have used there service a couple of times on used transmitters I have purchased and only cost me shipping, and the serial number is recorded in case your transmitter is ever stolen no can ever update it or use any of the Spektrum services.