TRexAviation Circle Plane!

TRexAviation Circle Plane! V1.1

Please log in to download

OliverW

Legendary member
also, is the fuse a a fold or b fold? just checking. also, since I transfered measurements, could you just for precision measure how long from the nose to wing? the marks are not visible on my plan.
The fuse is a b fold. I can't measure that since I don't have a computer at my dad's that has inkscape

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
The fuse is a b fold. I can't measure that since I don't have a computer at my dad's that has inkscape
It's all right. I may have accidentally upscale it slightly. Also, I just mounted the motor without the servo in the back, and it is way. One heavy.
The included picture shows why I think 8t is upscaled, ut really the build was amazing. Ot was really fun, and working on electronics currently.

Attachments

• 20210807_175548.jpg
    20210807_175548.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210807_175712.jpg
    20210807_175712.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0

OliverW

Legendary member
It's all right. I may have accidentally upscale it slightly. Also, I just mounted the motor without the servo in the back, and it is way. One heavy.
The included picture shows why I think 8t is upscaled, ut really the build was amazing. Ot was really fun, and working on electronics currently.
Looks really good! I assume you mean tail heavy, and that's weird if so. That was never a problem with mine. Mine came out slightly nose heavy

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Looks really good! I assume you mean tail heavy, and that's weird if so. That was never a problem with mine. Mine came out slightly nose heavy
No, I meant nose heavy before the servos. But after, it balances fine with a 800 2s all the way in the front, and slightly nose heavy if I put in a 1300 3s. Which would be better?

OliverW

Legendary member
With the 2s 800 here is the flight. Later might fly with 3s 1300 as 9t felt soo light with the 2s. The wind was really knocking it around. It still held up amazing though. I added landing gear too.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19t8a53BrPOw9MULMben2a8401aQSDOQq/view?usp=drivesdk
Congrats on the successful flight! It really likes to fly on calm days as you found out. I recommend dialing back your rudder as it looks like any little input was tossing it around

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Congrats on the successful flight! It really likes to fly on calm days as you found out. I recommend dialing back your rudder as it looks like any little input was tossing it around
That was mostly the wind. I had rudder on 55% and 40 expo. so I tried landing gear but that was not even close to successful. offset the cg too much. so now II will try the 3s 1300 as that in the previous video was full throttle. also to test how efficient the circular wing is, I will put on a normal tiny trainer wing and compare. I cut down the nose, and used some window fittings, to make an adapter for the firewall. holds on nice and strong, with only hot glue. today is half rainy so the next time I can show my results will be probably in ten or 11 days.