Tricopter Build

HeliGuy101

I would like for you guys to do a tricopter build. I think it would be a good Idea because you guys use them for many things.
I want to build one and want some instructions to follow. So PLEASE do it:cool:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Yes, I agree whole heartedly. Tricopter build!:D
I know that many have done tri builds, But the FT production Quality is so much better than anyone else's!
Just my 0.02€

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Hey all,
I think that if this is going to get anywhere, we will need to put it on the FT Facebook page.
They don't often listen to us forumers, and it has been repeatedly said that if you want the crew to see it, put it on the FB page.

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
I saw that Dezader posted a tri request on the ask Chad thread, So I added my support. I think that the rest of us should too!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
They don't often listen to us forumers,

I don't think it's so much a matter of not "listening" to the forum users, but more a case of there being so many posts, that for the Flite Test crew to keep up with them all, they would have to quit their paying jobs, and stop filming the shows..

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Hey all,
I think that if this is going to get anywhere, we will need to put it on the FT Facebook page.
They don't often listen to us forumers, and it has been repeatedly said that if you want the crew to see it, put it on the FB page.

True, but highly objectionable to myself. I will NOT become a FaceBook Statistical Consumer Data Image for sale to the highest bidders. Facebook is building a statistical catalog of every user on their service.

Thurmond

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Both true, and I apologize for my ignorance.
I was very sick with the stomach flu when I wrote that, and somewhat frustrated with Facebook. I thought it was aimed at Facebook, but I realize that I came off as whiny and hope I haven't offended too much.

Last edited:

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Both true, and I apologize for my ignorance.
I was very sick with the stomach flu when I wrote that, and somewhat frusterated with Facebook. I thought it was aimed at Facebook, but I realize that I came off as whiny and hope I haven't offended to much.

I think you are absolutely correct.
2 of the recent FliteTest Video's came from FaceBook page suggestions/questions and NOT Forum user suggestions/questions.
And yea that kind of "FaceBook favoritism" ticks me off.

Thurmond

xibit1987

Would love to see a tricopter build, but this time do a Turnigy Talon tricopter frame. RCexplorer.se already got a great instruction on the 2.x tricopter