Trim setting for dx6

Stretch79

Hi guys. Sorry firstly I’m new and learning so please go easy lol

Trying to do a trim setup with my dx6 and 200 srx. Been seeing videos with the original dx but not the spectrum 6 and it’s not working as per the videos

Can someone kindly direct me to a setup please, tried searching but unsuccessful using the search in here.

Had a bump and now trying to get it flying smooth after being unstable.

See video if it loads of possible serve issue. In beginner mode doesn’t seem to recenter at all ☹️

https://streamable.com/e95v12

Thanks

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Most people post flight videos on you tube then link them to their post. Not many here including myself will go to external links specially with not well known names like you have. If you post the video in you tube then you can link it back here and I am sure more will step up to help.

That said... By unstable do you mean bad drifting, shaking, or do you mean controls are too aggressive and you wish to tone them down?

Stretch79

Hi Bricks, as above it’s a dx6.

I’ve managed to resolve the issues.

Not sure if the dx being an updated version and software that the trim settings are slightly different but when trimming I wasn’t getting the rotation of the blades but the servos were moving which was confusing me hence help required.

Set it up and flew but need to do a proper flight. However crashed it and to repair it would be cheaper to get a new heli using my dx6.

Bricks

Master member
Sorry to hear about your crash, part of this addiction thou glad you figured it out.
Some times have to ask dumb questions as many times someone will say DX6 but never mention it is an I or E version.

Stretch79

Brick all good.
Yeah I think this heli has been cured since day one tbh.
However new heli fresh start. Looking for something else. May keep the 200srx for a later date. Who knows.