Trouble getting AR410 and DXE to calibrate throttle

themomp

I've been trying to get the throttle going on my tiny trainer. The DXE and AR410 bind, I feel like I have followed every instruction on the internet about how to get the throttle going, but I never get the two beeps saying that the throttle is armed.
Any suggestions?

On the off chance you haven’t seen this video....

About 2:50 is ESC calibration. I just did a DX9 With an AR410 and the ESC from powerpack A and it seemed to work for me as in the video.

themomp

On the off chance you haven’t seen this video....

About 2:50 is ESC calibration. I just did a DX9 With an AR410 and the ESC from powerpack A and it seemed to work for me as in the video.
I have tried that several times - I never get the two beeps to show that the ESC is calibrated.
One of the things I read said to reset all of the switches, etc to default. Unfortunately I have not been able to find what that is, and my kids defnitely flicked some switches before I realized it.

I have a DXe and it has a throttle cut switch. It would be the top switch you would reach with your right hand. Down or away from you should but armed, and pulled toward you should activate the throttle cut. Try the procedure with that switch in armed position. I can get a picture of the switch tonight when I get home if you need.

Arcfyre

Elite member
I have a DXe and it has a throttle cut switch. It would be the top switch you would reach with your right hand. Down or away from you should but armed, and pulled toward you should activate the throttle cut. Try the procedure with that switch in armed position. I can get a picture of the switch tonight when I get home if you need.

This is exactly what I was going to say.

ImpactRX8

This also worked for me! Thank you!