Help! Trouble with the Guardian Gremlin V2

rangeet

Hello! I'm totally new to drones, so please bear with me. I was trying to build the gremlin as my first drone, and I am a bit stuck. The receiver seems to be dead. And here is why I think it might be dead - I soldered everything up as Josh shows in the video. Moved on to the binding phase and nothing - the red LED on the receiver which is supposed to come on during binding doesn't come on :(
I checked my connections again and checked if the board was putting out 5v, and it was but still nothing.
I'm unsure what to make of this - I ordered another receiver from Amazon but was wondering if has anyone had this experience. And if so what did you do to debug it?
Also I since I was at the board I saw that it registers on betaflight and the gyros etc show up on the software - but the 5V pad for the camera doesn't output any voltage when connected via USB (I didn't try with the lipo) is this normal or is it the board thats the issue?

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Hello! I'm totally new to drones, so please bear with me. I was trying to build the gremlin as my first drone, and I am a bit stuck. The receiver seems to be dead. And here is why I think it might be dead - I soldered everything up as Josh shows in the video. Moved on to the binding phase and nothing - the red LED on the receiver which is supposed to come on during binding doesn't come on :(
I checked my connections again and checked if the board was putting out 5v, and it was but still nothing.
I'm unsure what to make of this - I ordered another receiver from Amazon but was wondering if has anyone had this experience. And if so what did you do to debug it?
Also I since I was at the board I saw that it registers on betaflight and the gyros etc show up on the software - but the 5V pad for the camera doesn't output any voltage when connected via USB (I didn't try with the lipo) is this normal or is it the board thats the issue?
I would start by going here -----> Flite Test Store - Contact
Also, you can call 844-494-7012.