Trying to bind FLI 14+ with Jp4in1 protocol on x9d

userix

I have a fli 14+ receiver that works currently with my flysky radio. I got the jp4in1 module with the latest multiprotocol firmware installed. I can't seem to bind the fli14+ to the jp4in1. I have the Flysky2a protocol selected in the external module and the green led is on, but it won't bind successfully. I have tried PPM IBUS and PPM SBUS options.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I can't seem to bind the fli14+ to the jp4in1. I have the Flysky2a protocol selected
I'm running ER9X on my Tx & adjust my module through the firmware. I've not delved into the bowls of a multi protocol system for some time now.
It runs in my mind that there was a place in the menu to change the polarity, I think you need to change it to negative.

Last edited:

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I have a fli 14+ receiver that works currently with my flysky radio. I got the jp4in1 module with the latest multiprotocol firmware installed. I can't seem to bind the fli14+ to the jp4in1. I have the Flysky2a protocol selected in the external module and the green led is on, but it won't bind successfully. I have tried PPM IBUS and PPM SBUS options.
Did you ever get it to work?