Trying to find my flow

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nailed it!!

Did you fly to that song or find it later. PERFECT match to that flight.

Very smooth and flowy. Only caught two miner spots you caught a touch of propwash.

Young jedi has come far in a very short time.

Btw. I posted a Sammy cover for you. Its unlisted so you have to see it here.

ebeez

Nailed it!!

Did you fly to that song or find it later. PERFECT match to that flight.

Very smooth and flowy. Only caught two miner spots you caught a touch of propwash.

Young jedi has come far in a very short time.

Btw. I posted a Sammy cover for you. Its unlisted so you have to see it here.

Nice riff man!!!!! Great job! Thanks a bunch! Are you a Sammy fan as well? I openly admit I am a Van Halen and a Van Hagar fan LOL. Both lead singers had something different to offer the band.

Re the flight I found the song after and thought the same.. great match! Thanks for the support !!! You getting out to fly much?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yeah been working on making a 3s gremlin fly like a tinywhoop or as they call brushless micros. Cinewhoops. Need to clean my Alien and come up with a better mount for the micro cam in it.

Then need to order parts for the mach 1 as I broke the top plate, a 3d printed camera mount and stripped out 3 of the 4 standoffs.

Then if I find ambition I have the parts to get Taz back in the air.

And weather is goid enough I need to reconstruct the nose of the edge 540 and give fixed wing another go.

ebeez

Yeah been working on making a 3s gremlin fly like a tinywhoop or as they call brushless micros. Cinewhoops. Need to clean my Alien and come up with a better mount for the micro cam in it.

Then need to order parts for the mach 1 as I broke the top plate, a 3d printed camera mount and stripped out 3 of the 4 standoffs.

Then if I find ambition I have the parts to get Taz back in the air.

And weather is goid enough I need to reconstruct the nose of the edge 540 and give fixed wing another go.

Sounds like you will be busy! Do you use a Session or something similar on the Alien?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Had a few knock off go pros style cameras before. No cool places to fly here so cant justify the cost of replacing them for good footage for a channel no one looks at.