Tuff Trainer Bush Plane!

saundw

Okay, I thought you guys might want to see my latest Tuff Trainer design. I ordered some 3.75 inch wheels on HobbyKing and stuck them on here and (to tell you the truth) I'm a little scared to fly it. No doubt it looks like a beast. Also, any suggestions?
Photo on 5-16-12 at 8.15 PM.jpg

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Okay, I thought you guys might want to see my latest Tuff Trainer design. I ordered some 3.75 inch wheels on HobbyKing and stuck them on here and (to tell you the truth) I'm a little scared to fly it. No doubt it looks like a beast. Also, any suggestions?
View attachment 4345
Not familiar with those wheels but in general big wheels rock!
As long as that motor can haul the extra weight you will most likely be fine.
It may slow down the roll rate. I fly my hopped up Supercub with 4 inch wheels, I love it.

saundw

Not familiar with those wheels but in general big wheels rock!
As long as that motor can haul the extra weight you will most likely be fine.
It may slow down the roll rate. I fly my hopped up Supercub with 4 inch wheels, I love it.
The motor they put on the Tuff Trainer makes it a rocket ship. Power is no problem with this plane :)

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Yeah, awesome motor that comes with the Tuff! I have set up a simple bomb drop with mine and it is a little unstable prior to release. Probably get the same thing with the huge wheels. As for affecting the roll rate... The Tuff doesn't have a roll rate. I've even straightened out my wings and it hardly rolls.

Cool plane.