Turnigy 9X Module

KKArioKA

Epoxi Flyer
I just came back from 20 years RC hibernation .... shopped for a RC radio and the 9X was in backorder.

bought the HobbyKing 6Ch v2; but 1 month later decided to go for the backorder 9X too ...

My question is:

If I install the Frsky on my turnigy radio, can i use the spare turnigy 9X module in my hobbyking radio ?? I can benefit from the 9X module since it binds with ALOT of the PNF models and the spares Hobbyking receivers.

voipmonkey

I just came back from 20 years RC hibernation .... shopped for a RC radio and the 9X was in backorder.

bought the HobbyKing 6Ch v2; but 1 month later decided to go for the backorder 9X too ...

My question is:

If I install the Frsky on my turnigy radio, can i use the spare turnigy 9X module in my hobbyking radio ?? I can benefit from the 9X module since it binds with ALOT of the PNF models and the spares Hobbyking receivers.

Check out rcmodelreviews or xjet channels on you tube . Bruce was talking about doing just this the other day. Not sure he has published anything yet but might be worth an email request for a up coming show?

Hope this helps

Mark