Turnigy 9X setup for Flip 1.5 controler

istapleton427

So the Electrohub is my first multicopter build and I am new to the hobby. I purchased the package from Whitespy and have the quad ready to go however I can not find any good info that tells me how to set up my Turnigy 9X. There are some videos that walk through the Turnigy 9X with ER9X programming but its not the same. Can anyone help me out I am new at this and struggling.

istapleton427

Ok here is what I was able to come up with after looking at other forums and comparing the turnigy 9x with other transmitters. image.jpg image.jpg
I was able to madden the quad copter and it flew great. The only other setting I changed was to activate the aux ch 5 and set it to gear to activate the Accor setting on the flite controller

Shannon763

Did you have to change anything to arm it i cant arm it....

Did you have to change anything to arm it i cant arm it....

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Did you try clicking on the photos? If you enlarge them, you'll see the extended travel limits you will need to set.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
You'll want to set your endpoints similar to the photos posted above, or connect your Flip1.5 to a computer, install the drivers (and Arduino IDE), install Java and the MultiWiiConf application, then use the GUI to verify that the Flip1.5 sees full 1000-2000 PWM values on all the channels, and midpoints are at 1500.

Balu has a good troubleshooting thread here:
http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?15539-Troubleshooting-common-problems