ZXZE

the turnigy 9x could only communicate with the reciever within 10 feet only. What could actually be the cause? Pls help

ZXZE

I apologise for giving people the wrong perspective on rc flying. I have no intention to do so. RC flying is a fun hobby for anyone to have. Forgive me on once again.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Don't feel bad about asking questions - it does sound like you're having some rough luck and equipment issues though.

In the case of your transmitter/receiver problem it sound like you've got an antenna problem where either the TX or RX side antenna is damaged or not solidly connected.

Did you get this gear new? Has it been modified? Sharing pictures of the equipment as you have it installed will help us help you get it figured out. :D

Last edited:

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
the turnigy 9x could only communicate with the reciever within 10 feet only. What could actually be the cause? Pls help
If your antenna has been damaged it will have little to no range.
I have experienced that "no range" with a crash damaged antenna. Look closely at the antenna where it enters the Rx case, if are any small wires sticking out, you have damaged the coax. The antenna should be repaired or replaced.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I apologise for giving people the wrong perspective on rc flying. I have no intention to do so. RC flying is a fun hobby for anyone to have. Forgive me on once again.
Nah, that was me being a butt. I thought you were trolling. I really, really hate trolls. I've deleted my post and I apologize. (I do that a lot on this forum. I really, really hate trolls.)

There are no dumb questions. Please, continue with any you may have.