Turnigy 9XR Dual Rate Expo Set up

Mike93442

I;m a mewbe, and have watched many videos on you tube on this subject and I think I understand how the Dual Rate Expo Set up is suppose to work. In trying to adjust my settings, I some how set the switch to high in the off and on positions. Now no mater witch way I put my switch, it stays in the high setting and will not let me change it to the medium settings even when I change back to the start up setting.

Can some one explain how to fix this? I don't want to delete all my settings and start over.

Thanks

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Just go into your rate settings and change the switch position so high is one position, and low the other...

Bolvon72

Mentor
At screen: 4 first choose which switch you want to use for the particular channel. Change the SW1 field to match that switch. Then physically place the switch in the direction you want it thrown for High Rates and adjust settings as needed. Then move the switch the opposite direction and lower your rates as desired. When finished you should see the settings change on the screen as you flip the switch.

Mike93442

Thanks, that sounds like the way it suppose to work, some how I have got it stuck on hi, no mater witch way I thrown the switch.

"Its not lettering me change from hi to low". !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a way to reset the Dual Rate Expo Set up to factory setting without deleting the model?