Turnigy 9xr pro

Rc Guy 100

Multiprotocol TX Module does not have a bind button and the transmitter does not have a bind command so what firmware do I need

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
I don't have one but it must because the multimodule without the bind button was made for the Taranis etc with the openTX native multimodule support. I did flash my radios (X9D+ and Q-X7) with support for it once just to see but I think I took out again since i never got the module. I may look again later.

Rc Guy 100

I don't have one but it must because the multimodule without the bind button was made for the Taranis etc with the openTX native multimodule support. I did flash my radios (X9D+ and Q-X7) with support for it once just to see but I think I took out again since i never got the module. I may look again later.
thanks

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
Yeah I still have the multi-module feature on my Q-X7 with OpenTX 2.2.1 and all the protocol selections have RX Num [Bnd] [Rng] and it chirrups when you select [Bnd] and press "ENTER" (rotary encoder).

I don't know about 9X-PRO support but you should be able to flash the radio and see. There are lots or caveats to upgrading so you need to research that. The multimodule part in OpenTX is just a build option you set in Companion before you download the X9R PRO firmware and flash it to the radio.

InsanitySquared

I have a 9xr pro and yes, for tx modules that don't have a bind button there is a bind option in opentx 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 (which I have on my radio) in model settings page 1 under external RF. Make sure you have selected the right protocol (you cant set the module into bind mode with the default PPM protocol).