I linked a photo with the elements i used

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191124-211610_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20191124-211610_Video Player.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Arcfyre

Elite member
A stuttering motor is usually caused by a bad connection on one of the wires from the ESC to the motor. Check those connections carefully and make sure there is a good electrical connection.

Assuming your connections are good, your next step would be swapping out components to see where the issue is. It may be a bad motor or a bad ESC. Switch out each one in turn and see if it works.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I agree with @Arcfyre, likely a bad connection. It could also be a bad ESC, 1 phase is bad. It could be an internal short in the motor. You could also disconnect the 3 wires, one at a time. If there is no change, the phase you just unhook is the problem. Give each of the connectors the tug test.

Bananfan

A stuttering motor is usually caused by a bad connection on one of the wires from the ESC to the motor. Check those connections carefully and make sure there is a good electrical connection.

Assuming your connections are good, your next step would be swapping out components to see where the issue is. It may be a bad motor or a bad ESC. Switch out each one in turn and see if it works.
Ok i will give it a try