Turnigy Goggle

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
"Stock usually arrives every 10-25 days"
But who believes this nowerdays ..

I read some negative reviews, but would the fat sharks realy be that much better ?

Hi Burg

I have been watching these goggles on HK for months but they are always on backorder. Maybe HK are working on a new and improved set. I would love to know. The price is just so much more affordable than the Fat Sharks.

Cheers

DM

PS I would even consider purchasing a second hand pair. :cool:

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I reckon these are like the 9x, really popular and therefore never actually in stock in spite of arrivals. If you order, you'll be near the front of the waiting list for stock as it arrives. Mind you, wait until Feb to order anything from HK...

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I reckon these are like the 9x, really popular and therefore never actually in stock in spite of arrivals. If you order, you'll be near the front of the waiting list for stock as it arrives. Mind you, wait until Feb to order anything from HK...

They don't have as many reviews as the 9X... Maybe we should first get one each and then tell Chad to review them?

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
I'm in for these as well..
Nice entry level goggle to see if it's realy that much better then my LCD-screen.

When I look at the second picture it must be that the actual two screens could easily be detached from the sunglasses and installed in a ski goggle. Right ?

I found this vid:
http://youtu.be/FoPP6QM13ic

Check at 6:43 where they show the osd performance.
I also notice that these require DC 5V .. so no lipo :-(

Why can't I order a backordered item at HK ?