Turnigy Plush 18amp bec

Friz

Fighting for more FLITE
Hobbyking is currently out of Turnigy Plush 18 amp bec does anyone know of a alternative source?
I need three for davieds tricopter v2.5.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Hey Friz,

I would look out for shops that buy the ESC´s from HK or the manufacturer that HK buys their ESC´s from and then eventually look out for any other shops that sell ESC which are the same as the Plush 18s but only have a different sticker/logo on them.

Here in Germany I know there is such a shop that buys the ESC´s from HK´s manufacture and sell the ESC´s with the name Dymond Smart but they are actually the same as the Turnigies.

Hope I could help you there.

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
Hey Fritz,
I understood that the 18A and 30A esc's from RCTimer are suitable as well. They can be programmed with the Turnigy progran card. Always in stock and fast & cheap shipping.
Good luck!
Burg.

Friz

Fighting for more FLITE
Thanks for the quick responses I think im going with the rctimer ones. Does anyone know if the hk kk board can be used in a tricopter.

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
Only things you need is this and this

It seems a bit complicated but when you study Johntra's link carefully it will work like a charm ;-)

ananas1301

You don´t even need the adapter from 10 Pin to 6 Pin

On Davids website he shows a little trick how you can save your money on that.

Just look at the same link to rcexplorer.se above posted by Johntra!

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
That's true Anas, but for euro 2,99 incl shipping I (knowing myself ;-) decided to not take the risk for connecting the wiring wrong and probably ruining the programmer and/or contr board ..

Friz

Fighting for more FLITE
so i ordered my escs and kk board along with esc programmer. Does anyone know where i can get the usb isp programmer in the us to speed up the delivery? Or is there a speedy dilivery from somewhere else?

Last edited:

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
Don't know Fritz but I got the eBay version from China in a small bubble envelope within a few days. At least, faster then RCTimer can get the esc's to you.

ananas1301

Don't know Fritz but I got the eBay version from China in a small bubble envelope within a few days. At least, faster then RCTimer can get the esc's to you.

From China to netherlands in a few days? It usually takes HK 2 weeks to Germany! That is really impressive.

I still need a USB ISP as well. Do you think that something like this would be available in a normal electronics store in town, that sells all kinds of, well yeah, as the name says electronics?

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
Anas, i asked to ship it per normal postal services but per express. So not as a package. And they did! Cause I wanted it fast, to flash the HK boards for tricopter. I have not seen these (simple version) devices in the EU, and certainly not for those prices. It als worked for flashing the KK boards (black).

ananas1301

I am not sure but what I am sure about is that this is a box that contains all items inside it to solder up that programmer for youself.

If you want to be on the safe side just follow David´s Instructions. They are very clear

Click me gently :D

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
I don't know Fritz. Seems like a lot of additional work and money with the risk it will not work. I would go for the el cheapo ebay alternatives. This will deff work. Good luck!