Tutor Build Plans for FTCA Aircrew Only!!!!!!

SSgt Duramax

Man you're too good at this. You sure do have a quick mind. Want to join a little business venture I started?
If you want to team up, I need more folks in my call center. I barely have enough time in the day to alert people to fraudulent Amazon activity and save criminals from purchasing an I Phone on their account. I safely store their account information in my AOL account for future fraud monitoring,.

If you want to team up, I need more folks in my call center. I barely have enough time in the day to alert people to fraudulent Amazon activity and save criminals from purchasing an I Phone on their account. I safely store their account information in my AOL account for future fraud monitoring,.
:oops: I think I've found myself outclassed here.

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
I also bow to a master!

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Watch out! That sounds like a scam!

😂😂

SSgt Duramax

Watch out! That sounds like a scam!

😂😂
Have you checked your Amazon account recently? I have specialized data mining security software that can ensure that you account is safe. Says here that you purchased a X Box for $799 and are having it mailed to Burundi? If you did not order this, please send me your account information immediately so that I can cancel the transaction.

Thanks,

Jeff.

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Have you checked your Amazon account recently? I have specialized data mining security software that can ensure that you account is safe. Says here that you purchased a X Box for $799 and are having it mailed to Burundi? If you did not order this, please send me your account information immediately so that I can cancel the transaction.

Thanks,

Jeff.

800$$ 🤯🤯🤯 I’m poor now!!! Oh, wait, you can fix it! Login: j:&,!:$,7:!:kk~€{*~!~!~£%

password: !~+{*{!}£~*~!|!}!#£~£~£28~!|>|

How could they have compromised that!?

Thanks,

Jeff.
See, @Flightspeed? Jeff's legit. He's, uh... he's like a professional.

Darn fine FT Tutor. <-- that makes this post legit and completely not trolling.

These guys need to add straight-on plan and elevation pics to the listing on the web store like a lot of RTF planes have, so I can get a better idea how to draw it more accurately. ;)
Like this.
Screenshot 2021-12-07 120149.png

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Are you guys almost done arguing about not getting free plans for the Tutor yet?

Because I think it's about time to start arguing about not getting the free plans for the Flerken now.

I took a drive to Ohio and Josh recruited me to betabuild the newest FT design that has been released as a kit.

It was a challenging build, especially without a video. But I did have Josh over my shoulder to help when I got stuck.

Flerken2.jpeg
flerken1.jpeg

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Are you guys almost done arguing about not getting free plans for the Tutor yet?

Because I think it's about time to start arguing about not getting the free plans for the Flerken now.

I took a drive to Ohio and Josh recruited me to betabuild the newest FT design that has been released as a kit.

It was a challenging build, especially without a video. But I did have Josh over my shoulder to help when I got stuck.

View attachment 213193 View attachment 213194
It looks beautiful 😍

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member

It's a beautiful plane, but I am nota fan of wings.... They roll way to fast if you apply airlerons completely....
And you can't tell orientation....

CappyAmeric

Elite member

Nicely done! Have you flown it yet? Mine comes today.