Two More Balsa I finished up last fall

Bricks

Master member
This blue and yellow is also a stick built and not sure where the design came with servos installed just had to install my Turnigy 30cc Opto switch ignition and fuel tank. I am not going to figure out a cowl for it until it gets maddened and see how it actually flies, as it will need to be hand made no use in spending the time if it flies like cr-p.

The 300 was easy just needed my 40 OS Max in it and set up the throttle linkage it has been maidend and flies very well.

Attachments

• P1000438.JPG
    P1000438.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
  • P1000442.JPG
    P1000442.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 0

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
I found a car to haul your 300 around in. This is a recent project on the Vice Grip Garage YouTube channel, a Chevelle that hasn't run for around 30 years.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bricks

Master member
I found a car to haul your 300 around in. This is a recent project on the Vice Grip Garage YouTube channel, a Chevelle that hasn't run for around 30 years.

View attachment 166228

Only if they finish it first did enough of this car rebuild when I was younger. Did a lot of drag racing and street racing back in the late 60`s when a person could actually work on there own vehicle. I always hated kids and there 57 chevies so I built a 57 Ford used a Thunderbird special Y block engine started life at 245HP time I was done with it she would pump out a little over 425hp. It is funny by today`s standard that is nothing.