Two up today

danskis

Master member
@Hoomi - Peter - You've got the zipper dialed, nice flying. is the PBY a foamboard plane? Also, did you take your ice skates? Just wondering if anyone else flies there? I just restored a parkzone P-51 for the spring. Bought it for $5 with the fuselage in two pieces. Its seen a lot of use but with some strategic popsicle sticks and plywood its flying well. Its not as fast as the zipper, though.

Homey

Elite member
@Hoomi - Peter - You've got the zipper dialed, nice flying. is the PBY a foamboard plane? Also, did you take your ice skates? Just wondering if anyone else flies there? I just restored a parkzone P-51 for the spring. Bought it for $5 with the fuselage in two pieces. Its seen a lot of use but with some strategic popsicle sticks and plywood its flying well. Its not as fast as the zipper, though.
Thanks for your kind words. The PBY is on here! Mighty Mini. Just a delight to fly when you remember the characteristics! The mustang sounds cool. It's great building and fixing and making it fly! I've only been doing this for about 8 years, but when I started scratch building, I was really hooked.

Peter

Hoomi

Master member
Who, me? ;)