U-Toobers

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I had never even heard of these guys, until @BATTLEAXE pointed them out in a post. I'm now subbed. I LOVE these guys!

It's really not difficult to imagine oneself sitting at a table with these two in Slovakia and downing some vodka, while talking about planes. They get as excited as I do about every little thing aircraft related. "Ho, ho, ho, that's a sexy one, hey??!!"

That got me to wondering. What else am I missing? Who else am I missing? Does anyone else have a hidden youtube jewel that they'd like to share?

Check out some vids from the Slovakians. They are just so obviously real, it's very refreshing. Then drop a link to somebody you like, if you're so inclined. :)

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I had never even heard of these guys, until @BATTLEAXE pointed them out in a post. I'm now subbed. I LOVE these guys!

It's really not difficult to imagine oneself sitting at a table with these two in Slovakia and downing some vodka, while talking about planes. They get as excited as I do about every little thing aircraft related. "Ho, ho, ho, that's a sexy one, hey??!!"

That got me to wondering. What else am I missing? Who else am I missing? Does anyone else have a hidden youtube jewel that they'd like to share?

Check out some vids from the Slovakians. They are just so obviously real, it's very refreshing. Then drop a link to somebody you like, if you're so inclined. :)
This is an awesome idea for a thread buzz! The boys from Slovenia have been keeping me entertained for a couple of weeks now but I am always looking for some new stuff to sink my teeth into. And these brothers have been great, they post as much as they can, and the brotherly dynamic is just hilarious, even had a few comments back and forth with them so they are really dedicated to their viewing audience. Nostrovia!!

https://m.youtube.com/user/RCdeparture my favorite RC channel!!! He doesn't post many videos in the winter though.
I just subbed to this channel as well, seems like it is everything RC which is a cool fresh perspective to mix things up some. Good choice.
I love those guys!

Though we're more of a Whisky bunch around here... ;)
Hey whiskey and rum pump through my veins but I never met a dose of Vodka I didn't like either ;):LOL:

Hondo76251

Legendary member
@BATTLEAXE Rum is for my other hobby... sail boats!... its like flying, only sideways!

Vodka... well, thats for a time left in my past... when i made a lot of bad decisions!

clear-alcohols-are-for-rich-women-on-diets-quote-1.jpg

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Well, since it's become a little dodgy to post cool flying videos on youtube, I like his autonomous boat projects lol

Figure9

Elite member

If the FAA outlaws UAVs here I guess we can give some thought to packing up our FT family & moving to Slovenia so we can continue our outlaw lifestyles over there completely free of the threat of incarceration. RC flying is not a crime, if RC flying is outlawed, only outlaws will fly RCs. Figure9

Hondo76251

Legendary member
If the FAA outlaws UAVs here I guess we can give some thought to packing up our FT family & moving to Slovenia so we can continue our outlaw lifestyles over there completely free of the threat of incarceration. RC flying is not a crime, if RC flying is outlawed, only outlaws will fly RCs. Figure9
Nah man... haven't you heard this is the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Or, was that because of the brave? 🤔